Views: 0 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2023-02-21 Origin: Site
1. Polyamides are among the most important and proven technical thermoplastics, known for their heat resistance, stiffness and high mechanical stability
2. Polyamides can be classified into different types, with PA 6, PA 6.6 and PA 12 most established on the market. Alongside ABS and PP compounds they are among the most widely used plastics, found across several sectors including the automotive, mechanical engineering, structural and installation engineering, photovoltaics and electrical engineering industries
3. PPolyamides offer high levels of heat resistance, stiffness and high mechanical stability for a durable solution. Used across several areas of industry, thanks to their high mechanical stability, polyamides are now replacing heavy metal parts in vehicle construction, for example lamp housings, fuel tanks and lines, pedals and even bumpers and can also be used to produce structural, reinforcement profiles.
4. Offering excellent oil and heat resistance, polyamides can be used in the toughest of conditions, for example in the engine compartment of a vehicle. Able to briefly withstand temperatures of above 260 °C (500 °F), they are also ideally suited to power tool housings.
5. The uncomplicated processing of polyamides is another key benefit. With various properties that can be individually adapted according to the specific project and need, polyamides are the perfect choice for the manufacture of special extrusion profiles.
No.2 Luhua Road,Boyan Science Park,Hefei,Anhui Province,China